Please consult your physician before beginning this or any exercise program. This is especially important for persons over age 35 or persons with pre-existing health problems. Blue Goji assumes no responsibility for personal injury or property damage sustained by or through the use of any of our hardware, games, apps, products or services (collectively "Blue Goji Products").
The advice given on our website, our games, or any of the Blue Goji Products are in no way intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice. Discontinue any exercise that causes you pain, severe discomfort, nausea, dizziness, or shortness of breath and consult a medical expert. Start slowly and at the level that is appropriate for you. Not all exercise plans are suitable for everyone.
Don’t overexert yourself
Gameplay with the Blue Goji Products may require varying amounts of physical activity. Consult a doctor before using the Blue Goji Products if you have any medical condition or issue that affects your ability to safely perform physical activities, or if:
- You are or may be pregnant.
- You have heart, respiratory, back, joint, or other orthopedic conditions.
- You have high blood pressure.
- You have difficulty with physical exercise.
- You have been instructed to restrict physical activity.
Consult your doctor before beginning any exercise routine or fitness regimen that includes using any Blue Goji Product.
Do not play under the influence of drugs or alcohol, and make sure your balance and physical abilities are sufficient for any movements while gaming.
Take breaks periodically
- Stop and rest if your muscles, joints, or eyes become tired or sore.
- If you experience excessive fatigue, nausea, shortness of breath, chest tightness, dizziness, discomfort, or pain, STOP USING IMMEDIATELY and consult a doctor.
Health and Safety Warnings
IMPORTANT SAFETY INFORMATION- READ THE FOLLOWING WARNINGS BEFORE YOU OR YOUR CHILD PLAY VIDEO GAMES. IF ANY BLUE GOJI PRODUCT WILL BE USED BY YOUNG CHILDREN, INSTRUCTIONS AND OTHER CAUTIONARY STATEMENTS SHOULD BE READ AND EXPLAINED TO THEM BY AN ADULT. FAILING TO DO SO MAY CAUSE INJURY.
WARNING: Choking Hazard
- Blue Goji Products, including Goji Play, are not intended for users under the age of 3
- The Goji Play Motion Sensor to Goji Play generation 1 poses as a choking hazard for users under the age of 3
- Some people (about 1 in 4000) may have seizures or blackouts triggered by light flashes or patterns, such as while watching TV or playing video games, even if they have never had a seizure before.
- Anyone who has had a seizure, loss of awareness, or other symptom linked to an epileptic condition should consult a doctor before playing a video game.
- Parents should watch when their children play video games. Stop playing and consult a doctor if you or your child have any of the following symptoms:
- - Convulsions
- - Altered vision
- - Eye or muscle twitching
- - Involuntary movements
- - Loss of awareness
- - Disorientation
- To reduce the likelihood of a seizure when playing video games:
- - Do not play if you are tired or need sleep
- - Take a 10 to 15 minute break every hour
WARNING: Repetitive Motion Injuries and Eye Strain
Playing video games can make your muscles, joints, skin or eyes hurt after a few hours. Follow these instructions to avoid problems such as tendinitis, carpal tunnel syndrome, skin irritation or eye strain:
- Avoid excessive play. It is recommended that parents monitor their children for appropriate play.
- Take a 10 to 15 minute break every hour, even if you donʼt think you need it.
- If your hands, wrists, arms or eyes become tired or sore while playing, stop and rest them for several hours before playing again.
- If you continue to have sore hands, wrists, arms or eyes during or after play, stop playing and see a doctor.
WARNING: Radio Frequency Interference
Blue Goji hardware products can emit radio waves that can affect the operation of nearby electronics, including cardiac pacemakers.
- Do not operate Blue Goji hardware within 9 inches of a pacemaker.
- If you have a pacemaker or other implanted medical device, do not use Blue Goji hardware without first consulting your doctor or the manufacturer of your medical device.
- Observe and follow all regulations and rules regarding use of wireless devices in locations such as hospitals, airports, and on board aircrafts. Operation in those locations may interfere with or cause malfunctions of equipment, with resulting injuries to persons or damage to property.
WARNING: Battery Leakage
Blue Goji hardware, such as Goji Play, uses AAA batteries. Blue Goji recommends using rechargeable nickel metal hydride (NiMH) batteries or high quality alkaline batteries. If you use rechargeable nickel metal hydride (NiMH) batteries, be sure to follow the manufacturer's guidelines for safety and proper usage.
Leakage of battery ﬂuid can cause personal injury as well as damage to your Blue Goji hardware products. If battery leakage occurs, thoroughly wash the affected skin and clothes. Keep battery ﬂuid away from your eyes and mouth. Leaking batteries may make popping sounds.
To avoid battery leakage:
- Do not mix used and new batteries (replace all batteries at the same time).
- Do not mix different brands of batteries.
- Do not use Lithium ion, nickel cadmium (NiCad), or carbon zinc batteries.
- Do not leave batteries in your Blue Goji hardware products for long periods of non-use.
- Do not recharge alkaline or non-rechargeable batteries.
- Do not put the batteries in backwards. Make sure that the positive (+) and negative (-) ends are facing in the correct directions. Insert the negative end ﬁrst. When removing batteries, remove the positive end ﬁrst.
- Do not use damaged, deformed or leaking batteries.
- Do not dispose of batteries in a ﬁre.