CO-Founder & CEO
1Older adults and patients in recovery face specific challenges and risks associated with their physical and mental health.
These issues are often combated separately, as current therapy and exercise practices consider them unrelated. In reality, research is beginning to discover that physical and mental issues are so delicately intertwined, treating them separately is a gross oversimplification.
Simultaneously, patients in need of extensive care are at a higher risk of suffering from depression and other mental disorders that can lead to inactivity, exacerbating their physical issues. Additionally, the care required by high-need patients is expensive and labor intensive, requiring multiple therapists and costly equipment.
• Common risks and health problems for older adults and physical therapy patients
• The NNDC, a national association of communities and professionals focuses on the battle against depression
• The APTA details common problems and practices in the world of physical therapy
• Your body has evolved to need exercise and activity in order to operate at maximum efficiency
• Neurogenesis & Neuroplasticity: The keys to healthy aging
2As Virtual Reality technology has become mainstream, health professionals are using it to innovate new practices in medicine.
• Kyle ER & Hospital Present Innovative Use Of Virtual Reality
• Hospice nonprofit launches virtual reality program
• Virtual reality could offer relief from pain, scientists claim
3A machine with a mission:
The Infinity System
The Infinity System: an interactive treadmill capable of gait analysis, movement tracking, cognitive training and physical support.”
We currently have pre-production models of the Infinity System in the field, being used for research and development and helping populations uniquely suited to benefit from its functions.
Our games are created by our in-house team of developers. They are designed to be enjoyable, digestible and neurally stimulating.
• The Impact of Exercise and Virtual Reality Executive Function Training on Cognition Among Heavy Drinking Veterans With Traumatic Brain Injury: A Pilot Feasibility Study
• What is Dual-Task Exercise?
• The Infinity System: A Proactive Approach to Physical and Mental Health
• The Human Joystick: Cutting-edge motion tracking technology
• Collaborating for a Better Future: MEng Capstone Commencement
• Partnership with the Los Angeles VA and their Gerofit program
• Blue Goji Announces A New Flagship VR Game: GoBikes • Change the Face of Interactive Exercise: Escape into a Breathtaking Virtual World with Forest Trail